CSS Menu Generator Sample
How to use
1) Open CSS Menu Generator software and click "Add item" and "Add submenu" buttons situated on the CSS Menu Generator Toolbar to create your menu. You can also use "Delete item" to delete some buttons.
2) Use ready to use Templates. To do it just select theme you like in the "Templates" list. Double-click the theme you like to apply it.
3) Adjust appearance of the menu.
3.1. Select item by clicking it and change button appearance for normal and hover states and set buttons link properties and link target attributes on the "Main menu" tab.
3.2. Select submenu's item by clicking it and change submenu's appearance for normal and hover states and set submenu's item link properties and link target attributes on the "Submenu" tab.
4) Save your menu.
4.1. Save your project file. To save project just click "Save" button on the Toolbar or select "Save" or "Save As " in the Main menu.
4.2. Publish your menu in the HTML format. To do it click "Publish" button on the Toolbar.
CSS3Menu Free Trial can be used for free for a period of 30 days.
If you would like to continue using this product after the trial period, you should purchase a Commercial Edition. CSS3Menu Commercial Edition additionally provides an option to create multicolumn menus and includes extended sets of menu templates and icons. After you complete the payment via the secure form, you will receive a license key instantly by email that turns the CSS3Menu Free Trial into a Commercial one. You can select the most suitable payment method: credit card, bank transfer, check, PayPal etc.
For troubleshooting, feature requests, and general help, contact Customer Support at . Make sure to include details on your browser, operating system, CSS Menu Generator version, link to your page.
css circular icon menu hover
Mulicolumn Blue Menu
Visual design user interface allows you to create your menus without the need for complex hand coding.dropdown menu css iweb
Use the preview window to view your menu design while you are developing and customizing.
For troubleshooting, feature requests and general help contact Customer Support at . Make sure to include details on your browser, operating system, jQuery Carousel version and a link (or relevant code). css style for menu button flexible width
* I'd like to express my gratitude to your efforts on creating such a nice piece of program and best of all it's free! Keep out the good work and I hope to see new features in the near coming future to rate you 5 star!
* Just a quick thank you for the software though, It's not often you get a free software version of this quality and style! Well done and please continue this amazing menus. Hope to see more advances.
* Firstly - My gratitude for a menu wizard that is lightweight, incorporates a variety of new CSS properties, is easily customizable but comes with a more than sufficient collection of examples and finally - degrades in MSIE (my IE6.0 displays the menus nicely). Thanks again - I have already recommended you to a friend.